TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the case of commissions and other artwork originals, whilst the client owns the original artwork, the artist still owns the copyright and reproduction rights unless otherwise purchased. If you intend to reproduce the drawing in any way, the artists permission must be sought first. Under no circumstances must any artwork be reproduced for commercial or financial gain.
- Refunds can only be issued within 28 days after the purchase date, and only by the original purchaser and method of payment used. They cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can it be refunded to an individual other than the original purchaser
- Vouchers bought intended as part payment and in denominations of £5 are valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers purchased for the full value of a particular commission size are valid for 4 months, after which they are valid for a further 20 months to be used as money towards a particular commission size. This is due to price changes/reviews occurring every 4 months.
- Any voucher that is unused beyond its expiration date will be void.
- Captured in Pencil reserves the right amend or waive these terms and conditions. Any such amendments will be notified on my website.
- Other terms may also apply to individual vouchers, which will be clearly displayed.
- Promotional codes must be quoted during initial enquiries or before a commission is started
- Any code quoted during or after a commision is complete will not be accepted
- Once a code is quoted, a price will be confirmed with any discount applied, and must be accepted by the customer before a commission is started
- Terms and conditions relating to competitions are specific to each such instance. See relevent links when competitions and promotions are running.
Limited Edition prints
- Edition totals are stated on each drawing. Generally, one additional artist proof exists outside this regular run, making the full edition plus one. This will be clearly stated on the certificate of authenticity provided with each print. No further Limited Edition prints are produced outside of the stated edition number. Open Edition prints of smaller sizes may be produced, for example in the production of greetings cards, calendars etc. The artist also reserves the right to reproduce the image outside the Limited Edition in promotional material such as in leaflets, books and magazines.